You can end your search for an accomplished, expert implant dentist – two of them are right here at EPIC. Dr. Matthew DeFelice and Dr. Gregory Libby have the skills and experience to transform your smile and your bite using dental implants in Phoenix. Below are just a few reasons you should choose us as your dental implant center:Compassionate care for all Read Transcript
I think what sets our practice apart is that we're highly experienced in these types of procedures, but we're also compassionate individuals. We understand that these types of procedures and treatments can produce a certain level of anxiety for patients. A lot of times they come to us with some type of oral deficiency to where it's really affected their lives.
I think the reason why they should choose us is because we can effectively change that dynamic for them, and they're coming to us with experience and compassion and empathy for their situation.
I think when patients call for an initial evaluation, they already know that they have some type of deficiency or a problem within their oral cavity. It's our job to ascertain what that is and help them achieve their goals in a very safe and predictable environment.
Any time you have some type of procedure done for a health benefit, it's a very personal experience for patients, and our staff has been with us for years, and myself and Dr. Libby understand that as well as the staff. We approach every patient individually, but we also understand and listen to them to make sure that they feel comfortable with what's going to be done and what we can offer and do that in the most comfortable setting possible.
We understand that when patients come to us, they need help. That's the bottom line, and we're going to do everything we can to get them to their goal and really, and ultimately, to change their lives.
- Implant dentists with many years of experience, including Dr. Libby, a prosthodontist (tooth replacement specialist), and Dr. DeFelice, an oral surgeon
- A modern facility stocked with advanced technology like a 3-D CT scanner and intraoral scanners
- Sedation options that include IV sedation and general anesthesia
- A dedicated staff who will tend to your needs and help you feel at home during your procedure
- A patient guarantee on our implant treatment
Call us today at 480-235-4752 to schedule your free consultation, valued at $350. We can’t wait to meet you and help you achieve your smile goals!
We Provide Many Types of Implant Treatment
No matter what condition your teeth are in, we offer dental implant treatment that can restore your smile. Failing and missing teeth are no match for the skills of our two talented dentists. Below are some types of dental implant treatment we offer:
- Single Dental Implants – If you have just a single missing tooth, we’ll place one dental implant where your tooth was, then attach a porcelain or zirconia crown to it.
- Multiple Dental Implants – For more than one missing teeth, we will insert multiple implants and attach crowns, a bridge, or dentures to fill in the gap.
- Full-Arch Implants – In one visit, you can get a complete row of new teeth on either your upper or lower jaw using a minimal number of implants, usually either four or six.
Don’t go another day without taking action on getting your teeth back. Call EPIC today at 480-235-4752 to schedule your free consultation.