There’s a lot to consider when you’re thinking about getting dental implants. The time, the investment, the skill level and experience of the team, the friendliness and comfort of the office, the type of implants, the financing options, the measures to control discomfort. It’s not a decision to take lightly. We understand that, which is why we offer a free dental implants consultation.
Some offices offer free consults, but they don’t tell you that it’s just a quick meeting to discuss implants on a general level. At EPIC, your consultation appointment includes:
- A meeting with our treatment coordinator
- 3-D CT scans to help with determining whether you’re a good candidate and with planning
- Time to explain your procedure and answer your questions, including sedation options for a relaxing procedure
- A treatment plan that includes payment options and time frame
- A meeting with Dr. Libby to answer any additional questions
We believe you deserve all the information you need in this important decision. And at no cost to you.