If you’ve been putting up with the hassles of failing and missing teeth, then you’ve also probably been searching for a good solution to your oral problems. Phoenix dental implants from EPIC are not only a fantastic way to replace your teeth – they can also give you a new lease on life. In the skilled hands of oral surgeon Dr. Matthew DeFelice and prosthodontist Dr. Gregory Libby, these replacement teeth roots can help you:Best way to replace teeth Read Transcript
Implants are state of the art. As far as dentistry is concerned in this day and age, it's the best way to replace a broken or a missing tooth. We can replace the root of the tooth and the crown of the tooth to a level of as good or better than what you were born with. The procedure itself is relatively easy on them. Most people are very surprised at how easy it was, and they just love the fact that they can chew with confidence. They can smile with confidence, knowing that that tooth is not going to move. It's not going to fall out. One thing that we do here at our office is make sure that you are satisfied with the final product.
We will work with you as much as we need to with custom shading, with shaping the teeth, or tooth, or teeth. And we won't stop until you're satisfied. And we stand behind what we do. You're not going to have to walk out of here with a compromise. If you aren't happy, we're not happy. And we will work with you until you're happy with the product that you're buying.
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look great
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods comfortably
- Take pleasure in eating out and trying new foods
- Look younger, more attractive, and more vibrant
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Make better first impressions on others
- Gain an edge in your professional life
As you can see, teeth implants come with huge benefits! Call EPIC today at 480-235-4752 to schedule your free consultation and 3-D scan, worth $350. We’re located on East High Street on the north side of Phoenix, near the intersection of East Deer Valley Drive and 56th Street.
Rely on Our Skills & Expertise With Teeth Implants
At EPIC, our dentists and staff focus solely on placing and restoring dental implants. That means you can rest confident knowing that you’ll receive the best care possible from our team. In addition, we use advanced dental technology like a 3-D CT scanner and intraoral scanners to design your treatment plan. Along with our in-house lab, that means your implant treatment will be top-notch all the way.
When you come in for your free consultation, we’ll go over all your dental implant options. They could include:
- Single-Tooth Implants – If you have only a single missing tooth, your dentist will insert an implant into your jaw where your tooth was, then secure a natural-looking crown to the top of it. Virtually all your biting and chewing capacity will be restored.
- Multiple Dental Implants – Depending on how many teeth you have missing, we can place enough dental implants to provide a base for your replacement teeth. We’ll then attach crowns to the implants to fill in the gaps in your smile.
- Full-Arch Dental Implants – Using a minimal number of implants (usually either four or six), we can anchor a full row of fixed teeth. The teeth will be designed to stay in place and won’t need removal for daily cleaning like conventional dentures do.
If you’re ready to take charge of your life and replace your missing teeth with Phoenix dental implants, call EPIC today at 480-235-4752 to schedule a free consultation.