Losing teeth can be devastating – but it doesn’t have to be. With Glendale dental implants, you can delight in replacement teeth that look natural and function equally as well as – if not far better than – your real teeth. It’s not uncommon to come across implants at many dentist practices these days. Other practices don’t feature our implant-specific competence, though:
- A team that includes a prosthodontist (teeth replacement specialist) and oral surgeon
- An on-site dental laboratory, so you can receive replacement teeth without weeks of waiting
- Numerous comforting sedation methods, including IV sedation and general anesthesia
- A patient guarantee for implant therapies
- A variety of implant procedures, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- Advanced technology, including 3-D CT scans and an intraoral scanner
Figure out which implants are ideal for you with a totally free, no-obligation consultation. You may also be able to receive your implants and brand-new teeth at the very same time!
There’s an implant remedy for virtually every smile. Our implant specialists will assist in identifying which is best for you. You can obtain:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – To replace one lost tooth or several teeth, we can affix lovely, sturdy dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a terrific option for filling in a space left by multiple missing teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we won’t need to drill into healthy teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You won’t have to bother with replacement teeth that slip or shift around with dental implant dentures. Plus, you can forget about denture adhesives or relining procedures.
- Full-Arch Implants – With this one-day solution, we’ll secure a total arch of teeth to only four implants. It is much less intrusive and more economical than other varieties of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call EPIC today at 480-235-4752 to schedule a FREE consult for dental implants in Glendale.