For dental implants in Mesa, you can trust your smile to EPIC. Unlike some practices that outsource elements of your implant therapy to a separate dentist, our two dental experts have the proficiency and advanced training needed to execute your whole dental implant procedure. Dr. Libby is a prosthodontist (specialist in teeth replacement), while Dr. DeFelice is an oral surgeon.
In addition to the convenience of a team that performs every part of your treatment in-house, you will appreciate:
- An on-site lab for a quicker turnaround on dental restorations
- Local anesthetic and IV sedation or general anesthesia to soothe your nerves throughout treatment
- A guarantee so you can be confident in the outstanding quality of our job
- Implant treatments to replace any number of teeth
- Sophisticated technology and techniques to give you a trouble-free and comfortable experience
- Flexible payment choices so investing in your implants won’t be stress-filled
Regardless of the number of teeth you are missing, we’ve got you covered! You’ll find:
- Single-tooth implants with dental crowns for closing gaps left by an individual tooth
- Implant-supported bridges, which, unlike a traditional bridge, call for no alteration of surrounding teeth
- Implant denture choices so your teeth don’t move around
- Complete-arch oral implants for obtaining implants and replacement teeth in one visit
Discouraged you can’t afford implants? Custom payment choices are offered to fit your budget.
To discover more about dental implants in Mesa, call us at 480-235-4752 to request your FREE dental implant consultation.