Losing teeth can be upsetting – however, it does not need to be. With Paradise Valley dental implants, you can appreciate replacement teeth that look fantastic and function just as well as – or even much better than – your real teeth. It’s not uncommon to come across implants at numerous dentist practices these days. Yet other offices don’t make available our implant-specific expertise:
- A team that includes a prosthodontist (teeth replacement specialist) and oral surgeon
- An on-site dental laboratory, so you can receive replacement teeth without weeks of waiting
- Several soothing sedation options, including IV sedation and general anesthesia
- A patient guarantee for implant therapies
- A wide array of dental implant procedures, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth rehabilitation
- Advanced technology, consisting of 3-D CT scans, an intraoral scanner, and more
Determine which implants are ideal for you with a totally free, no-obligation consultation. You might even be able to get your implants and new teeth at the exact same time!
There’s an implant remedy for basically every smile. Our dental implant pros are going to assist you in figuring out which is right for you. You can get:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – To replace one lost tooth or numerous teeth, we can secure durable and lovely crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge secured to implants is an excellent choice for filling a void left by multiple missing teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we will not need to drill into natural teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You will not have to fret about replacement teeth that slip or move out of place with implant dentures. In addition, you can forget problems like sticky adhesive and relining treatments.
- Full-Arch Implants – With this one-day treatment method, we’ll secure a total arch of teeth to only four implants. It is much less invasive and much more cost effective than other kinds of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call EPIC today at 480-235-4752 to schedule a FREE consult for dental implants in Paradise Valley.