Losing teeth can be devastating – however, it doesn’t need to be. With Scottsdale dental implants, you can appreciate replacement teeth that look wonderful and function equally as well as – if not much better than – your natural teeth. It’s not uncommon to come across implants at lots of dental practices these days. Yet other offices can’t offer our implant-specific knowledge:
- A team that includes a prosthodontist (teeth replacement specialist) and oral surgeon
- An on-site dental lab, so you can receive replacement teeth without weeks of waiting
- A number of calming sedation methods, including IV sedation and general anesthesia
- A guarantee for dental implant treatments
- A wide range of dental implant procedures, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth restoration
- Advanced technology like 3-D CT scans and an intraoral scanner
See which implants are most appropriate for you with a free, no-obligation consultation. You might even be able to obtain your implants and new teeth at the very same time!
There’s a teeth implant solution for basically every smile. Our dental implant professionals are going to help figure out which is appropriate for you. You can get:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – To replace one lost tooth or numerous teeth, we can connect resilient, gorgeous crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a great alternative for filling a space left by numerous lost teeth. Unlike a standard bridge, we will not have to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You won’t need to fret about replacement teeth that slide or shift around with implant dentures. Also, you can forget about hassles like denture adhesive or relinings to adjust the fit of your replacement teeth.
- Full-Arch Implants – With this one-day technique, we’ll affix a total arch of teeth to only four implants. It is much less invasive and much more budget-friendly than other varieties of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call EPIC today at 480-235-4752 to set up a FREE consultation for dental implants in Scottsdale.