For full mouth implants in Mesa – or any kind of implants – you can trust your smile to EPIC. Unlike some offices that outsource elements of your dental implant procedure to some other specialist, our two dentists have all the competence and advanced training required to perform your whole implant procedure. Dr. Libby is a prosthodontist (specialist in teeth replacement), while Dr. DeFelice is an oral surgeon.
In addition to the convenience of a team that executes every part of your therapy in-house, you will appreciate:
- An on-site laboratory for a quicker turnaround on dental restorations
- Local anesthesia and IV sedation or general anesthesia to keep you calm throughout your therapy
- A warranty so you can be positive in the outstanding quality of our job
- Implant procedures to replace any number of teeth
- Innovative technology and treatment techniques to offer you a hassle-free and pleasant experience
- Multiple payment methods so paying for your implants won’t be stress-filled
Regardless of the number of teeth you are lacking, we have you covered! You’ll be able to choose from:
- Single-tooth implants with dental crowns for closing gaps left by individual teeth
- Implant-supported bridges, which, unlike a conventional bridge, need no reshaping of surrounding teeth
- Implant denture choices so your teeth don’t slide around
- Full-arch implants for obtaining implants and new teeth in one visit
Discouraged you cannot afford implants? Customized payment options are offered to fit your budget.
To discover more about full mouth implants in Mesa, call us at 480-235-4752 to request your FREE dental implant consultation.