For Tempe full mouth implants – or any kind of implants – you can trust your smile to EPIC. Unlike some offices that outsource part of your dental implant procedure to a different doctor, our two dental experts possess all of the experience and advanced training needed to execute your whole dental implant treatment. Dr. Libby is a prosthodontist (specialist in teeth replacement), while Dr. DeFelice is an oral surgeon.
Aside from the benefit of a team that performs every component of your procedure in-house, you will enjoy:
- An on-site laboratory for a quicker turnaround on dental restorations
- Local anesthesia and IV sedation or general anesthesia to keep you feeling calm throughout therapy
- A warranty so you can be certain in the quality of our job
- Implant procedures to replace any number of teeth
- Advanced technology and techniques to deliver you a relaxed and stress-free experience
- Flexible payment options, so paying for your implants will not be nerve-racking
No matter just how many teeth you are missing, we’ve got you covered! You’ll be able to choose from:
- Single-tooth implants with crowns for filling in spaces left by a single tooth
- Implant-supported bridges which, unlike a standard bridge, need no reshaping of surrounding teeth
- Implant denture choices so your teeth don’t move out of place
- Complete-arch dental implants for obtaining implants and new teeth in one visit
Afraid you cannot pay for implants? Personalized payment solutions are accessible to fit your needs.
To find out more regarding full mouth implants in Tempe, call us at 480-235-4752 to request your FREE implant consultation.