Whether you’re missing one tooth or several teeth, let our experienced team restore your smile with single tooth implants in Carefree. Doing so offers many advantages over replacing missing teeth with a conventional dental bridge:
- You’ll avoid the bone loss that occurs when implants aren’t used to replace teeth.
- With a bite nearly as strong as before, or stronger, you can eat any foods you’d like.
- With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
- Your smile will look and feel completely natural.
- Our dentists won’t need to drill into healthy teeth to create a foundation for your tooth replacement.
Unlike most other practices, our team includes a prosthodontist and an oral surgeon. In addition to our expert team, you will find:
- An on-site lab, which allows you to quickly receive dental restorations
- Sedation options to keep you relaxed, including IV sedation and general anesthesia
- A patient guarantee for implant procedures
- Many kinds of implants, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- 3-D CT scans, an intraoral scanner, and other cutting-edge technology
To replace one tooth or several missing teeth, our dentists can attach natural-looking and long-wearing dental crowns to implants. For gaps left by the loss of multiple adjacent teeth, you may want an implant-supported bridge. To replace all or most of your teeth, you can use dental implant dentures. You may even be able to receive implants and full arches of replacement teeth in a single appointment.
One of our dentists will help determine whether single tooth implants in Carefree or other implants are right for your smile during a free, no-obligation consultation. Call us today at 480-235-4752 to request one.