Whether you’re missing one tooth or several teeth, allow our seasoned team to improve your smile with Fountain Hills single tooth implants. Doing so gives you many advantages over replacing missing teeth with a standard dental bridge:
- You’ll stay clear of the bone loss that takes place when implants aren’t chosen to replace teeth.
- With a bite virtually as strong as before, or better, you can eat any foods you want.
- With appropriate maintenance, implants can last an entire life.
- Your smile will look and feel totally natural.
- Our doctors will not need to drill into healthy teeth to create a foundation for your tooth replacement.
To speak to our group concerning replacing one or more of your teeth with dental implants, call EPIC at 480-235-4752 to set up a free consult.
Unlike a lot of other offices, our group includes a prosthodontist and an oral surgeon. Along with this expertise, you will benefit from:
- An on-site laboratory, which allows you to swiftly get dental restorations
- Sedation choices to always keep you calm, including IV sedation and general anesthesia
- A guarantee for implant procedures
- Numerous types of implants, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- 3-D CT scans, an intraoral scanner, and other cutting-edge technology
To replace one tooth or numerous missing teeth, our dentists can attach natural-looking and long-wearing dental crowns to implants. For gaps left by the loss of several surrounding teeth, you might prefer an implant-supported bridge. To replace all or most of your teeth, you can use dental implant dentures. You may even have the ability to get implants and full arches of replacement teeth in a single trip.
Our dentists will assist in establishing whether single tooth implants in Fountain Hills or other implants are ideal for your smile at a cost-free, no-obligation consult. Call us today at 480-235-4752 to ask for one.