Whether you’re missing one tooth or a number of teeth, allow our knowledgeable team to restore your smile with Paradise Valley single tooth implants. Doing so delivers numerous advantages over replacing missing teeth with a conventional dental bridge:
- When implants are used to replace teeth, you’ll avoid the bone loss that happens with other tooth replacement options.
- With a bite virtually as powerful as in the past, or even stronger, you can eat any foods you’d like.
- With sufficient maintenance, implants can last a lifetime.
- Your smile will look and feel totally normal.
- Our specialists won’t need to drill into natural teeth to create a base for your tooth replacement.
To talk to our team concerning replacing one tooth or several of your teeth with dental implants, call EPIC at 480-235-4752 to schedule a cost-free consult.
Unlike a lot of other dentists, our team includes a prosthodontist and an oral surgeon. In addition to our professional team, you will discover:
- An on-site lab, which permits you to rapidly obtain dental restorations
- Sedation methods to always keep you relaxed, including IV sedation and general anesthesia
- A warranty for implant treatments
- Lots of types of implants, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth repair
- 3-D CT scans, an intraoral scanner, and other innovative technology
To replace one tooth or several missing teeth, our dental practitioners can secure long-wearing and natural-looking dental crowns to implants. For spaces left by the loss of numerous nearby teeth, you might prefer an implant-supported bridge. To replace all or a lot of your teeth, you can utilize teeth implant dentures. You might even be able to receive implants and complete arches of replacement teeth in a single appointment.
One of our dentists will assist you in identifying whether single tooth implants in Paradise Valley or other implants are ideal for your smile at a totally free, no-obligation consultation. Call us today at 480-235-4752 to ask for one.