Whether you’re missing one tooth or numerous teeth, let our seasoned group bring back your smile with single tooth implants in Peoria. Doing so provides numerous benefits over replacing missing teeth with a traditional dental bridge:
- You’ll prevent the bone loss that takes place when implants aren’t chosen to replace teeth.
- With a bite nearly as powerful as in the past, or stronger, you can consume any foods you desire.
- With proper care, implants can last an entire life.
- Your smile will look and feel completely normal.
- Our dental professionals will not need to drill into healthy teeth to create a base for your tooth replacement.
To speak with our group concerning replacing one or more of your teeth with dental implants, call EPIC at 480-235-4752 to set up a complimentary consult.
Unlike a lot of other practices, our team consists of a prosthodontist and an oral surgeon. In addition to our professional team, you will find:
- An on-site laboratory, which permits you to rapidly obtain dental restorations
- Sedation options to always keep you relaxed, consisting of IV sedation and general anesthesia
- A patient guarantee for implant procedures
- Various kinds of implants, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- 3-D CT scans, an intraoral scanner, and other cutting-edge technology
To replace one tooth or several missing teeth, our dental professionals can connect natural-looking and long-wearing dental crowns to implants. For voids left by the loss of multiple nearby teeth, you might prefer an implant-supported bridge. To replace all or the majority of your teeth, you can use dental implant dentures. You might even be able to receive implants and complete arches of replacement teeth in a single appointment.
Our dental professionals will help establish whether single tooth implants in Peoria or different implants are best for your smile at a cost-free, no-obligation consultation. Call us today at 480-235-4752 to request one.