Whether you’re missing one tooth or several teeth, allow our experienced group to revive your smile with single tooth implants in Scottsdale. Doing so offers many advantages over replacing missing teeth with a conventional dental bridge:
- You’ll avoid the bone loss that happens when implants aren’t chosen to replace teeth.
- With a bite almost as strong as in the past, or even stronger, you can eat any foods you want.
- With sufficient care, implants can last an entire lifetime.
- Your smile will look and feel completely natural.
- Our dental professionals won’t need to drill into natural teeth to form a foundation for your tooth replacement.
To speak to our team concerning replacing several of your teeth or just one tooth with dental implants, call EPIC at 480-235-4752 to arrange a cost-free consultation.
Unlike a lot of other practices, our group consists of a prosthodontist and an oral surgeon. In addition to our professional team, you will benefit from:
- An on-site lab, which permits you to quickly receive dental restorations
- Sedation options to always keep you calm, including IV sedation and general anesthesia
- A patient guarantee for dental implant procedures
- Several kinds of implants, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- 3-D CT scans, an intraoral scanner, and other sophisticated technology
To replace one tooth or a number of missing teeth, our dentists can connect natural-looking and long-wearing dental crowns to implants. For voids left by the loss of multiple adjacent teeth, you may prefer an implant-supported bridge. To replace all or a lot of your teeth, you can make use of teeth implant dentures. You may even be able to obtain implants and complete arches of replacement teeth in a single visit.
Our dental experts will help figure out whether single tooth implants in Scottsdale or other implants are appropriate for your smile at a complimentary, no-obligation consult. Call us today at 480-235-4752 to ask for one.